Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based mechanical contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical is a growing, dynamic and innovative mechanical company with an extensive fleet of skilled workers allowing us to offer services all over Northern Ontario. We are loyal to our customers; providing efficient and cost effective products and services.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service. Our completely equipped fabrication shop and fully qualified employees are committed to offering the highest quality of workmanship available. Patrick Mechanical produces some of the finest and most multifaceted fabrication in Northern Ontario.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls
- Reads blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems
- Knowledge of the standard methods, materials and equipment used in plumbing
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes
- Mentor apprentices as required
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
- Ability to follow the Company and Health and Safety Policies of Patrick Mechanical Limited