Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical produces some of the finest and most multifaceted fabrication in Northern Ontario.
Everyday, Patrick Mechanical Limited employees work together to meet and exceed the level of satisfaction our customers expect, always keeping safety first. We are able to deliver the quality of service and commitment to safety by employing individuals that share our company’s missions and values. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
\If you ask any of our employees why they work here and they will tell you, it’s a great company to work for, and the teamwork and morale of Patrick Mechanical Limited, is why they stay here.
We are pleased to offer the full time position of Junior Estimator. With over thirty years in Sudbury, Patrick Mechanical Limited is very proud to offer this exciting career opportunity.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Help Prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment for projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specifications.
- Help prepare quantity take-off of materials, identifies subcontracted work as required in the bid tendering process
- Help prepare labour hour calculations and crew duration for costing
Qualification & Experience
- Civil Engineering Technologist
- Training will be provided
- Experience in Microsoft Project or other estimating software, Take-off packages, project management
- Strong communication, math, writing, computer and reading skills.
- Excellent team player who supports continuous development
- Customer service oriented
- **A STRONG commitment to SAFETY**