HOW YOU CAN HELP
Come volunteer with us at our community events and fundraisers.
Give what you can to help support the Human League Association’s programs.
Become a sponsor to fund the organization’s major programs and help with the costs of community events.
WHO WE ARE
The Human League Association is a not-for-profit organization based in the City of Greater Sudbury. The Association is home of the Breakfast Club for Kids, which provides local children with a nutritious breakfast every school day, and the PLAY Program, which provides access to extra-curricular activities for children of low-income situations.
To promote the health, safety, and welfare of youth by removing social and economic barriers faced by children of lower-income families. We reach out to the most vulnerable members of our society, guiding them towards happier, healthier, and more productive lives by subsidizing the costs associated with extra-curricular activities and developing programs and events designed to promote physical activity and healthy eating habits.
- To promote health, safety, and welfare among Canada’s youth.
- To teach parents and children the importance of goal setting, goal achievement, and motivation.
- To foster caring and sharing within the community.
- To reach the most vulnerable members of our society; guiding them towards happier, healthier, and more productive lives.
The Human League is a registered charitable organization (# 89307-2785-RR0001) in the City of Greater Sudbury. The Association was developed in October of 1996, by like-minded individuals who believed that all children should be given an equal opportunity to participate in and enjoy physical activity and healthy, nutritious meals.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Our first Amazing Race Sudbury for PLAY took place on November 3rd, 2018.
Save the date, because we’ve organized the next Amazing [...]On January 25th we hosted our first Euchre Tournament. Now starting monthly you can join us in the progressive style tournaments with [...]